Join Mike Vignato at the Third Annual Los Angeles and Southwest Data Center Summit
The Los Angeles and Southwest Data Center Summit will bring together leading data center executives from to discuss the region’s most important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges.
On December 17th at 8:30, Mike Vignato will be participating in the Southwest Data Center Leadership Panel to provide insight into the innovation, change, industry growth and consolidation. Mike, along with other panelists, will discuss topics such as:
- Development and investment in the Southwest and the advantages of exposure to Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas
- What areas of The Southwest that investors should consider
- Customer and investor demand analysis, the importance of fiber, how the cloud is impacting the business, how investors view resiliency, how the multi-tiered model design is playing out in Southwest markets, go-to market strategy?
- The importance of the technology-solutions team in the sales process?
- Verticals utilizing data center services in the Southwest?
- The Southwest region’s competitive markets?
- How operators are seeing customers through their growth cycle
The ANTARA Group is a data center management consulting firm based in San Diego, CA.
ANTARA is a group of data center executives brought together to help the leadership of infrastructure as a service companies increase their value. Our expertise is in data center management, data center sales, building channel sales programs for data center companies and IT compliance for data centers. Utilizing our team of executives, we can help to build your data center’s revenue, market share and, ultimately overall value through services such as Ready CXO, Revenue Accelerator and Unified Compliance as a Service. Our goal is to help your company grow and we become a part of your team to help you do just that.
If you have any other questions about how ANTARA Group can help your southwest data center grow, click here to fill out our contact form.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.